Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Home Stretch


Well, here is probably my last belly shot post. I thought I posted my 28 week shot, sorry, guess I didn't. Seeing the old pic at 23 weeks and now this one at 36 weeks, wow what a difference! I'm huge (and the shadow isn't helping any!) Only 3 weeks left to go, c-section is scheduled for monday, May 23rd! Ready or not here baby K comes!


6 comments:

The Godell Family said...

Love it! But you are still too tiny and cute. Adorable prego woman! Can't wait to meet baby K!

Andrea Salvania said...

You are glowing and beautiful! If only I looked this great at 36 weeks! I can't wait to see pictures of the babe...

traci said...

You look awesome! I love that you are wearing the same outfit in both pictures--makes it easier to compare. I'm so excited to see pics of the new baby in just a few weeks. Yay for the end!!

Amy Stockett said...

Stef...so excited for you! I hope everything goes smoothly. My 3rd c-section was the easiest! Love ya!

mid said...

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/23/tips-mendapatkan-sumber-modal-untuk-usahamu

Anonymous said...

裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊聊天室