Eli lost his first two teeth this morning! These teeth were so loose it was a little ridiculous. Everytime you looked in Eli's mouth they were in a different position, I swear they moved when he breathed. Well, he finally gave his dad the green light to pull them right on out.
Here's a pretty cool X-ray (okay maybe because I'm the wife of dentist I think its cool) of Eli's loose teeth about a month ago. It amazes me how the big teeth fit in such a little mouth!

3 comments:
TWO TEETH!? Wow! The tooth fairy needs to cough up alot the first time. That is a cool picture/xray. Amazing how it all works.
Congrats ELI! You and Trevor must really be friends since you are losing your teeth at the same time. Way cool.
Wow! All Ellie's friends are losing their teeth and ellie is so jelous. She asks daily when she is going to get a loose tooth. I keep telling her not til she is 6. :)
He is so lucky! Mila prays everynight that just one tooth will wiggle...it is very sad. Where are some pics of Paige and her new hair?
Post a Comment